Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member (Bilingual Spanish)
Full Time in Fort Worth, TX
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Experience in marketing financial products
- Ability to explain complex financial issues in understandable terms
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Position may require irregular working hours
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
I am a local State Farm Insurance Agent looking to hire an outgoing and customer-focused individual who enjoys working with the public. Do you aspire to some day run your own business, be an advisor looked to in your community, and lead a team? As part of my successful team, I will assist in developing your business leadership skills, industry and State Farm business acumen, as well as sales and marketing experience. This development and mentoring can lead you in the right direction to better prepare you for a potential career as a State Farm agent. As part of this opportunity, you will learn from an experienced agent, see what it's like to run a business and help grow an agency.
my training program includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health, bank and mutual fund products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none